Ductless Mini Split
Ductless Heat Pump
Your Local Ductless Heating and Cooling Expert
Ductless Mini Splits and Duluth Go Together!
Ductless Heat Pumps from our Trusted HVAC Professionals
Looking for a ductless heat pump contractor in Duluth, MN or Superior, WI? Look no further than the experts at ASP Mechanical!
Ductless mini splits are gaining popularity in Duluth and throughout Northern Minnesota. Now we can heat and cool your whole house or just a room with a modern technology that will help you save money, save energy and increase your home comfort.
Get 2-in-1 Functionality. A ductless system both heats and cools so it’s the perfect choice when you want year round comfort. Gone are the days of buying a furnace and an air conditioner because when you ‘go ductless’ one system does it all.
Ductless provides a great solution to home and business owners. When is it a good time to consider a ductless system?
- Ductless Air Conditioning – Adding AC is easy with a ductless system. No ductwork? No problem. if you have a home without ductwork, going ductless is the easy answer. Ductless AC can be added to any home, any time. It’s the easy way to get air conditioning.
- Boiler Heated Homes – when you go ductless you can keep your boiler in the background as a supplemental heat source and let your ductless mini split go to work. You’ll enjoy significant saving on your utility bill.
- If your home is heated with any of the following – electric baseboard heat, wood stoves, propane, oil or any other means, ductless is a better choice.
- Upgrade your furnace – Anyone with a furnace more than 10 years old can benefit from a more cost effective way to heat your home (you can keep your furnace and use it as back up).
- Any home that has someone with allergies or asthma – think of the junk in your duct work. Why breathe air that comes from duct work that is filled with dust, mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus and viruses. Many home heating systems can actually make you sick.
Why choose ductless? The benefits of going ductless are many. One of the more popular reasons is to save money; however there are many reasons people choose ductless.
- Save Money – The number one reason people go ductless is because of the super high efficiencies of a ductless system. Many home owners report saving of up to 50% on their utility bill.
- Save Energy – Reducing energy is a goal for most home owners as well as the utility companies. When everyone reduces energy consumption, everybody wins.
- Increased Efficiency – A traditional forced air furnace loses about 25% -40% or more efficiency through leaky ductwork. You won’t have this issue when you choose ductless.
- Heats And Cools – Gone are the days of needing to buy a furnace and an AC. One unit does it all.
- Breathe Better Air – Because you’re not forcing air through dirty duct work, you naturally have better indoor air quality.Many people who reported ‘feeling sick’ had their symptoms go away when they chose ductless.
- Easy Installation – A ductless heat pump can go just about anywhere making it one of the easiest installations.
- Increased Comfort – The ductless system is ‘whisper quiet’ you’ll barely know it’s there.
- Advanced Features – The ductless system has advanced features that can tell when you enter or leave a room and will adjust it accordingly.
- Easy Maintenance – Save on maintenance bills because the ductless system is very simple to maintain.
- Rebates and Incentive – We’ll help you find out if you qualify for some of the rebates and incentives that may be available to you.
Daikin – Look for the mark of excellence. We chose Daikin because they have the broadest product offering, the highest efficiencies and the best warranty in the business. Nobody knows Ductless better than Daikin. Daikin is the largest HVAC manufacturer in the world and the global leader in technology. If Made In America means something to you, you’ll love the fact that Daikin has a 4.1million square foot facility in Houston, TX and has provided over 5,000 American jobs.
The ductless mini split is a beautiful thing. It solves so many problems. Some common applications include:
- Sun rooms and 3 season porch.
- Garages – converted into a workshop or home office
- Attics converted into living space
- Cabins and lake homes
- Resorts and hotels
- Coffee shops
- Small shops
- Warehouse spaces
- Computer Rooms
- Any place without ductwork
Why ductless is perfect for the boiler heated home. It’s worth mentioning that many Duluth home and slab homes are heated with boilers. When you heat with a boiler only, you might not feel the heat for hours. A ductless mini split is an INSTANT ON solution. You hit the button and its blowing heat. Why even turn your boiler on until you really need it? Use your ductless system year round and use your boiler only when it’s really cold out. You’ll experience a BIG reduction in your utility bill.
If you live in the Duluth area and are wondering if a ductless mini split is right for you, give us a call. We’re happy to give you a FREE consultation to find out more. Nobody knows ductless better than our ductless experts. Call Today: 218-724-4412.
CONTACT ASP PLUMBING NOW!
If you are looking for a residential or commercial plumber near me give us a call. We can often schedule you for same day service!